Thursday, October 4, 2012

Change is coming!

It's been a while since I had updated this blog. This has been a busy and fast-paced semester, to say the least. I have experienced some changes take place in our district, school, and even classroom. I'm relieved that I have finally moved to my new and much improved classroom, gaining a new teaching partner, as well as embracing a few other changes. Just recently, I have accepted a new position as chair to the technology committee for our state gifted association. I'm thrilled at the opportunities for collaboration and showcasing all the efforts done in our state in gifted education. I also look forward to connecting with my fellow gifted educators on Twitter to bounce ideas of how to utilize social media to establish an online presence and promote collaboration for our gifted association.

No comments:

Post a Comment